[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics - Hava Na Gila & Bier Mesdushane

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Aug 21 17:29:00 PDT 2006

Hi Kaye. The lyrics to "Hava Nagilah" and "Bei mir bist du schoen" should
be in the lyrics .zip file I sent you when you bought "Gig Book". I can
send those two separately if you want.

FYI I'm almost done converting the WordPerfect files to .txt files. I'm
upgrading some of the files and adding a few I missed as I go. When I'm
done I'll send a new .zip file to "Gig Book" owners...

--Sheik
http://americanmusiccaravan.com