[Dixielandjazz] off kilter

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 09:34:33 PDT 2006

A while back it was brought to my attention that the musicians and soldiers were the only Scots with nothin under the Kilt.

  Wha brings to mind the expression "Ooch M'glooch wha keeps yer Kiltie oop? "

  Slainte

  Ye Olde MoulDY Fygge

  Ed Coltrin ( Of the Edinbugh Coltrains

  )

pat ladd <pj.ladd at btinternet.com> wrote:
  It was said on TV during one of the early Sacramento Jazz jubilees.>>

Hi Robert,

re `nothing worn under the kilt`. That joke was on seaside picture
postcards in the UK BEFORE before we invented television.

Cheers

Pat