[Dixielandjazz] Mystical and Magical feelings while playing jazz

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Aug 18 10:18:46 PDT 2006

Why do you think we keep doing this?  The money isn't that good so it's that
feeling we get when things happen.  I hope I never get so old that the magic
quits happening.  I am just so happy people keep paying me to get my jazz
fix on a more or less regular basis and like sex --- it's always good but
sometimes it's spectacular.
Larry
St. Louis