[Dixielandjazz] Jazz competition

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 21:32:46 PDT 2006

To sum it up aND HOPEFULLY END IT BEFORE WE GET CHASTISED AGAIN:))

  TELLING GREAT BIG OLD LIES REPEATEDLY USUALLY DOES THE TRICK.  And
often getting paid well to tell them, :))

MUSICAL CONTENT:    " LIAR  Liar Pants on Fire"  ( The Knickerbockers
circa 1963)
                            I also believe there was another big hit
called simply   "LIES"

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins