[Dixielandjazz] Composer please

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Thu Aug 17 05:04:53 PDT 2006

John

On the Jazz Oracle CD of the Original Indiana Five there is a recording of
this credited to John Sylvester & his Orchestra (Sylvester, tpt; Pete
Pellizi, tbn; Nick Vitalo? clt; Harry Ford, pno; Tony Colucci? bjo; Tom
Morton, dms;) recorded on c. 4 April 1924.
It gives composer credits as Honesty-Webb-Darvo,

Hope this helps.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia