[Dixielandjazz] Satchmo, Kenny G, and OKOM...

James Gover jazzydrjim at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 05:01:03 PDT 2006

Most musicians get a lot of requests.  And -- being friendly fellows -- try to satisfy them...

  If Louis Armstrong were like most musicians, his most requested number would probably have been HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I guess that makes it OKOM...

  He would have played it nicely, and it would have been well-received !  I hope we don't argue about THIS for a few days...

  jazzydrjim
  Naples, Florida