[Dixielandjazz] Feeling Hip about OKOM was Kenny G

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Aug 13 22:35:56 PDT 2006

Steve Barbone wrote:

(snip)
So lets not get carried away about how knowledgeable or cool we are. Truth
of the matter is we don't know a lot more . . . than we do know.
(snip)

Steve, I realize that in saying the above statement, you are not including
me in on it.

Even so, let me say this, hopefully speaking for others on the list.  Kenny
G can make all the recordings & all of the money he wants to.

I am very familiar with most types of music and I do not like Fuzak.  It is
as plain and simple as that.  I don't care how much money he has made or how
many recordings he has sold.  I do not like it...

--Bob Ringwald