[Dixielandjazz] Re: Smooth Jazz

RussM ramarvin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 12:15:06 PDT 2006

     With the current trends in music, I predict that we will all be looking
  for elevators with smooth jazz, as the alternative will be too horrible to
  contemplate.

       On the other hand, we should not forget that the level of musical perception
  of most people is not very high, so perhaps we should not be too critical
  of popular tastes. My sister, a college graduate, told me that she likes classical
  music. When I asked for specifics, she said, "You know, things like Moon River".