[Dixielandjazz] ok boys, let's settle this fussin'

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 00:25:27 PDT 2006

Sorry Dave:

  but that idea just might backfire !!   Pun intended, since they are
much better armed than any of our guys, heck  they invented refried
beans which they call the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you
toot, the more you toot the better you feel so they eat beans for every
meal :))  Not to mention the lethality of all their  Red HOT PEPPERS
which will cause that Smoke gettin' in your eyes to burn like Hell".
 Come on Ice Cream!!

Cheers,

"Old Mr. Foolishness"  :))