[Dixielandjazz] Re: The Ultimate Doctoral Music Exam

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 10 20:42:05 PDT 2006

Jerry and others--
     Correct answers, hah.  Someone sent it to me, and i sent it to
y'all.  I forgot all that kind of stuff back in the 1980s (if i ever
knew it).  As i told a friend, my favorite question of this type is,
"Define the universe and give three examples."

     Dan

          "Better to be sharp than to be out of tune."

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days
**      on nothing but food and water." -- W.C. Fields (1880-1946)