[Dixielandjazz] ok boys, let's settle this fussin'

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Thu Aug 10 17:15:13 PDT 2006

Let's just settle your silly little arguments once and for all by
meeting getting all you guys together in a closed tent following a big
chili feed and have at it - -a real fartfest.  It should be a blast.
Last one to leave wins and gets to say anything they want for the next
month on DJML, with no repercussions.   Maybe we can get a major music
festival to sponsor the event.  If held in Vegas, we could take bets on
who the winner might be. . . .could actually be one of them "old
farts", then we'd know why they're called that.  (Hey,  .  . .it'll
probably end up being won by a woman, who not only has to get in the
last word, but also the last pfffssst) . .