[Dixielandjazz] Chris Botti

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Thu Aug 10 12:20:34 PDT 2006

Is this the guy who did the PBS pledge drive special where they showed a
bunch of ocean scenes etc. with his music in the background (although I
remember seeing him playing, so I may be thinking of two different shows.
Whatever the case, I've heard him on TV, and he's a sure cure for insomnia.

Hal Vickery