[Dixielandjazz] Chris Botti

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Thu Aug 10 08:28:48 PDT 2006

I heard a thing by Chris Botti recently where he played every Miles
lick you have ever heard in one tune.  While I agree with you about
most of his stuff, that one experience opened my ears (or is it mind)
You might be surprised, and if you are disappointed, you will know not
to buy any of his albums.
later,
rf