[Dixielandjazz] Re: Farting Is Not Funny

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Tue Aug 8 14:31:46 PDT 2006

I don't know whether being "adult" is altogether desirable. C.S. Lewis (the
author of "The Chronicles Of Narnia") once wrote in a letter to a young girl
when he was 55 years old: "You see, I don't think age matters so much as
people think. Parts of me are still 12 and I think other parts were already
50 when I was 12."

Incidently, I think anyone requesting that a thread be terminated ought to
come with a suggestion for a thread along the lines they think is right.

Cheers

Bob Smith