[Dixielandjazz] "Hairy Jazz".

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 4 08:35:32 PDT 2006

Has the following LP ever been reissued on CD?:

"Hairy Jazz", 1959, Elektra, later reissued as "Stag Party", Crestview; Frank Laidlaw-trumpet; Joe Muranayi-clarinet; Steve Knight-trombone and tuba; Steve Lardner-banjo; Bob Greene-a whole lot of piano; Arnie Hyman-bass; Bob Thompson-drums and wshbd; SHEL SILVERSTEIN, vocals.

An absolute treasure, one which no one, I think, ever mentioned during our recent exchange re "Freakers Ball"...,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org