[Dixielandjazz] Being taken seriously

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 1 16:39:22 PDT 2006

Bill/Washboard Gunter :You're not alone in being taken seriously, but
why should you be, when you write songs like " I wanna play piano in a
cathouse"?  I too am in the "not-being-taken-seriously-society" and
play classical piano, at least I think I can after a Rachmaninov
"fifth".  Then afterwards I play Choppin'.  (actually for those members
who have never heard your song, you should create a link so that
members can hear it, being such a classic in it's own right.  Can you
do that?)