[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee Spreadsheet Schedule

Dave Bilgray dbilgray at well.com
Sun Apr 30 09:53:47 PDT 2006

Folks,

It's Jubilee planning time again.  I'll send out the Sacramento
Jubilee spreadsheet schedule in early May, to anyone who requests it.

There are a couple of changes this year.

First off, I didn't do this one.  The Jubilee has a new software
system for scheduling.  The spreadsheet schedule is a by-product of
that.  I'm just passing it along as a courtesy, having received it
via our listmate, Bill Gunter.  You'll notice a few differences,
which I'll describe in the cover letter.

There's no restriction on distributing this schedule.  So pass it
along to others.  Great way to publicize the Jubilee, and let folks
know what is available.

The Jubilee is a lot more clustered this year.  It will be easier to
go from set to set.  Gone are Cal Expo and the outlying
hotels.  Still plenty of venues -- 34.  But they're closer to each
other.  A few new ones in Old Sac and Downtown, plus a couple across
the river in West Sac.  If you're a walker, there's little or no need
for shuttle buses.

If you avoided the Jubilee in the past because of logistical hassles,
this might be the year to give it another try.

To get the spreadsheet schedule, send an email to dbilgray at well.com,
with subject of Spreadsheet Schedule.  Sorry, no text version,
because of the new arrangement.

See you at the f2f.

Dave