[Dixielandjazz] Eldorado Syncopators Jazz Band in Napa May 14th

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 18:32:32 PDT 2006

No not the best choice of words to attract any interested listeners at
all.

Perhaps they meant to say "providing quality out -of- date music to
un-interested listeners for 25 years,"  kind of like being at the wrong
place at the right time with the right stuff or at the right place at
the wrong time with the right or  wrong stuff, :))

Whatever they could use a bit of PR shape up  :))

I read that post and simply deleted it, like many will do to this one
no doubt. :))

Not because it might not be a good event or that the band might not be
of good quality, it just said NOTHING that would motivate me to plan on
making a trip up there to see them, why because in the event it was not
a good band and or the food and atmosphere was not good I would be
upset with myself for wasting my time and giving up a Sunday that I
might have found something better to do closer to home.

Put some pizzazz in those press releases and advertisements guys, you
are competing with EVERYTHING under the sun to get folks out and about
with their leisure hours  not to mention the price of Gasoline.

Cheers,

Tom  Wiggins