[Dixielandjazz] Re: Teagarden & the boppers.

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 29 15:59:23 PDT 2006

Hi Everybody,
  It occurred to me my URL was too long. So I tried Bill's suggestion,
So now you can get my website at:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/nqaup
Thanks Bill
regards Dan Hardie
Check out the Website at:
http://tinyurl.com/nqaup

On Friday, April 28, 2006, at 08:26  AM, Bill Haesler wrote:

As Fr Mike says, you will need to cut-and-paste in the WHOLE link as
given
which, in this case, is particularly cumbersome. If your browser will
accept
the very long link.
However, there is a great free site:
    TinyURL.com
Open the above link (if in blue) or Google and download it.
Then, (as per the instructions) put TinyURL on your browser toolbar for
future use. I have.
You then simply cut-and-paste all long URLs into the search panel and
wait
for TinyURL to display it as a manageable length.
Kind regards,
Bill.