[Dixielandjazz] Pizza's How much dough

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Apr 28 15:58:54 PDT 2006

About 25-30 years go the pizza parlors hired banjo/piano duo's here.  It was
a big fad.  Almost all of the pizza joints have become carry out and
delivery only.  It was nice for awhile but it died out at least here.  They
used to pack the place too.  I'm surprised and sorry that they quit the live
music it was fun and the crowds seemed to be good.  The last one I heard
someone put tear gas pellets in the lights and everyone had to clear out.
Larry
St. Louis