[Dixielandjazz] Jazz In Sacramento April 26

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Apr 26 00:27:51 PDT 2006

Tonight, April 26, The Boondockers will once again hold forth at Giovanni's
Pizzeria in Sacramento, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.

As usual, Bill Gunter will be leading the band on washboard & drums.  Bob
Sakoi, trumpet; Paul Edgerton, reeds; Bob Williams, trombone, Darrell
Fernandez, bass; Jim Maihack, piano & yours truly (Bob Ringwald) on banjo.

Giovanni's is located in Sacramento at:
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
 Families welcome.
6:00 - 9:00 PM

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
 Piano (and sometimes banjo) Driver
The Boondockers