[Dixielandjazz] Lunch gig ending for summer after 7 months

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Apr 20 16:35:33 PDT 2006

Hi DJMLers.
 Below is the message for the few of you in the
Palm Springs CA area.  The rest of you can either read the
posting or hit the delete button.  With time off, I may actually
find time to get back on the list for a while.  I hope so.

Many thanks.  Dick Broadie

It's that time of the year and the snowbirds have flown north for the
Summer.  Things are quieting down and it's time for our annual
summer vacation.

I'd like to let you know that we'll be playing our last jazz for lunch
session tomorrow (Friday April 21st) at the Havana Restaurant and
Jazz Club.

Our address is 155 S. Belardo Road in downtown Palm Springs, CA.
There's a map attached if you need it.

If you can make it I'd appreciate your stopping by for their excellent
lunch for as little as $6.00 and give me a chance to say "so long for a
while."

I've had a very successful season, with this gig lasting nearly 7 months.
I wish to personally thank each and every one of you who have demonstrated
so much support by your attendance.  I look forward to seeing you again at
Havana in the fall.   In the meantime, I'll keep you posted about future
engagements as soon as I find out about them.

Again, many thanks!

Dick Broadie