[Dixielandjazz] Belmessieri's comment about: "My Walking Stick"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 20 14:14:10 PDT 2006

Tom,
Your memory is pretty good, but Fred wasn't in the actual movie
as far as I can tell from the review at
http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/30/irvingberlin2.html
(maybe they just didn't mention his presence if he didn't have an acting
role.)
However, it was written in honor or about Fred by Irving Berlin.
Take a look at the review at link above.

Regards,
Craig