[Dixielandjazz] FW: Vaughn Hayes (wife of Al Hayes, tuba)

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 20 04:54:52 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Sorry, some sad news - some of you may know Al Hayes - tuba player for Your Father's Mustache Band in Denver - his wife Vaughn, passed away and I thought I'd pass this along, since some of you may know them...  This was sent by Roger Campbell, leader of the Pearl Street Jazz Band in Denver...
All the best,
Steve Heist
Pointe-des-Cascades, Quebec, Canada
(450) 424-7268

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!