[Dixielandjazz] Kellso & Christopher on Thursday Night

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 19 14:07:19 PDT 2006

>From outer space comes this message .

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Greetings Earthling,

Jon Erik Kellso- trumpet
Evan Christopher ­ clarinet
Matt Munisteri ­ guitar and banjo
Marion Felder ­ drums
Mystery Von Earthling ­ Bass

Thursday 4/20
10:00 2 sets
Barbes 6th ave and 9th St Park Slope Brooklyn  at 376 9th St. at the corner
of 6th Ave. in Park Slope, Brooklyn.  Close (I think it's a block) to the
7th Ave. stop on the F train 718.965.9177 or <http://www.barbesbrooklyn.com>

This is a rare gathering, and it has a purpose: We will be attempting the
potentially life-threatening operation of extracting a badly decomposing fig
(moldy even) which, x-rays show, is deeply lodged in the posterior of
traditional jazz.  Keep the patient in your prayers even if you can¹t
attend.