[Dixielandjazz] Oakland First Friday gigs available at the museum

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 17:37:53 PDT 2006

Why not some Dixieland JAZZ? folks:

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Sent: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:25:09 -0700
Subject: Oakland First Friday gigs available at the museum

  Date: 2006-04-18, 5:07PM PDT

 The Oakland Museum of California

  Call for musicians    reply to :       rsaladdin at museumca.org

   The Oakland Museum of California is seeking musical groups for First
Fridays After Five, a monthly event held at the museum every first
Friday of the month from 5 - 9 p.m. Visit www.museumca.org to find out
more about First Fridays After Five.

  We are seeking CD's and MP3's of bands in the following music genres:
  Blues
  Jazz
  Surf or Beach Boys style
  Swing
  Salsa
  80's
  Classic Rock
  Dance (disco, r&b)
  Top 40

   We prefer bands with a solid Bay Area following, that can collaborate
on marketing. Bands need to be able to travel to the East Bay and be
available to begin playing by 5 p.m. Pay is negotiable.

  Please submit your info to:
  Rahman Saladdin
  Oakland Museum of California
  1000 Oak Street
  Oakland, CA 94607
  rsaladdin at museumca.org

   Please include your CD (or MP3 via email), with your band name, web
site and contact information.

   No phone calls please - bands will be contacted directly if there is
interest.

           this is in or around Oakland