[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Pianist needed Sacramento, Ca.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 00:05:57 PDT 2006

GEE WHIZ!!   Can ANYBODY in the Sacramento. Traditional Jazz Society
help this kid out, why does she have to go outside the Society to find
a pianist  or band to back her and pay for them too??

Shame on Somebody:   Preserving Traditional Jazz?   You can bet she
sings for the Society at  their gigs for Free too.

Jeers,   "Forest for the trees comes to mind"

Tom Wiggins