[Dixielandjazz] Wanna place to play to young folks ?? and promote some OKOM

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 23:54:42 PDT 2006

Bands wanted for Open Air Live concert..

 email  Reply to:        comm-151739162 at craigslist.org

Date: 2006-04-16, 7:25PM PDT

  If interested in playing at the Open Air Live Concert we have three
spots open. One need be country.
 This concert is a public concert and is Free to the Public.

  Send us a MP3 with name and phone number. "webpages with audio clips
are great"

   email to :       stevenk at autographrecords.com

  We look for bands with original music and must be able to perform for
a hour at least.

  Great Exposure and can Bring your CD's to sign and sell...