[Dixielandjazz] Seeking Bob Crosby band member interviews

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Mon Apr 17 07:58:10 PDT 2006

Dear DJML:

We are in the process of compiling a new Riverwalk show about the Bob
Cats using recordings we have in our archives featuring Yank Lawson and
Bob Haggart performing with the Jim Cullum Jazz Band. For this show we
want to include the voices of Yank and Hag as recorded in interviews.
Does anyone have these in their possession, or know where they may
exist? We will of course credit all sources on the air. Interviews with
the other band members such as Miller, Nappy, Bauduc, Matlock,
Butterfield, etc. would also be appropriate.

Thanks for your help, looking forward to hearing from you soon

mophandl at landing.com
www.riverwalk.org

Don Mopsick, Riverwalk Webmaster