[Dixielandjazz] Musician vacations

Zenith at ANS zenith at ans.com.au
Sun Apr 16 22:02:08 PDT 2006

Dear George,

Belated thanks for your wise comments which I am aware of but momentarily
forgot about!  Methinks you must have 'bean counter' (Australian slang for
accountants) experience.  That's why we are offering to play free overseas
for 2007 in exchange for expenses and accommodation.

And to also answer list mate Judy Eames I paid a Japanese band "expenses"
(no permit required) with our Graeme Bell in attendance for a local Sydney
concert I promoted.  We have since done a "contra", playing in Tokyo as a
stopover on our way to Europe.  Sorry, I don't know the English band Judy
referred to and must not be on the same "grapevine".   Just off to play our
Cronulla gig this afternoon, which also happens to be Easter Sunday here.

Cheers,
Tom (2007 worldwide free exchange gigs/accommodation) Wood
www.sydneyzenith.com