[Dixielandjazz] Re: more monkey songs

Loerchen2 at aol.com Loerchen2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 19:20:51 PDT 2006

Hey Steve,

You're right, there's another similar title, different song.  But  while
looking for that, I found another glandular one --  "Get  Yourself a Monkey Man
and Make Him Strut His Stuff."  I don't think I  even want to read the lyrics
for that one!

Sue
*********
Steve writes:

I think we  are talking about different songs. In checking the website for
"Can Make a  Monkey of Me" and "Monkey out of Me" listed below, their lyrics
and melody  appear to be different from the glandular "Made a Monkey Out Of
Me" which  you describe.