[Dixielandjazz] Printable CD's

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Apr 12 09:00:34 PDT 2006

I got the printable CD's on sale for $17.95 per hundred but I think they
cost about $0.50 each normally.  The ones I got were a house brand from Comp
USA.  I suspect you can mail order them.

I just looked up www.Compusa.com and the inkjet printable for Memorex is
$29.95 per hundred and at that price and the cost of a jewel case you can
make out like a bandit printing your own CD's and selling them for $10.
Larry