[Dixielandjazz] Disk Makers viisted, not revisited.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Wed Apr 12 00:41:38 PDT 2006

Considering the number of times my post on the company Disk Makers has
been repeated in its entirety in the last few days, I think I "owe" it
to anyone who responded (as having used them or being aware of that
company) to mention that   they are announcing that in honor of their 60
years in business they are giving 60 extra CD's  free with every order.
Example given. Order 300 and get 360. Order 1000 or more like Tom and
get 1060. Whata deal! Enough profit to finally pay your musicians for
making the recording with you!  Or pay for their meals at least.

http://www.diskmakers.com

Lowell