[Dixielandjazz] Disk Makers

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Apr 11 15:59:58 PDT 2006

Larry,

[ I always seem to be one step behind you ].    That's what I use now.

There is a guy in town who prints on the CD and is reasonably price.  He has an
automatic machine that picks up the CD, places it in a slot, prints on it, then
picks it up and puts it in a separate stack.

So, if I order 20 copies, he reproduces the CD, Prints it on all 20, puts it
into a crystal case and charges me $3.00 each.  I put in the case cover at
home.  I sell them for $15.00, so, life is good and no paper wrinkles.

Russ Guarino, Clarinet you know what.