[Dixielandjazz] Re: The Bait

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 15:46:46 PDT 2006

Would someone tell Mike there won't be any lecture forth coming, as a
matter of fact I am not even wasting my time to speak to him or a
couple of others who hold me in the same high esteem as he apparently
does, after his last attempt to stir up controversy, on this fine list.

Please tell him that to my knowledge I have never taken his name in
vain and would appreciate it if he simply showed me the same
professional courtesy.  If you have nothing good to say about someone,
just don't say anything at all.  :))  And if I upset him all that much
I will be happy to mail him back his DVD and forget we ever met.  No
hard feelings, at all.

Musical content:  " Silence is Golden"  flip side :  "The Sound of
Silence"

Tom  Wiggins