[Dixielandjazz] Disk Makers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 14:18:36 PDT 2006

Hi Lowell:

It is valid indeed,  they are the manufacturing plant of choice for me
and my artist.   I order them by the thousands, often use them as
business cards.   Shameless promotion.   Good quality, fast turnaround
and rarely ever a reject CD that does not work.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band