[Dixielandjazz] Disc Makers

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 11:58:35 PDT 2006

Hi Lowell:

YES, the company is for real. You can check them out at;

http://www.discmakers.com

I have not used them (have a friend at Disc Hounds in West Chester PA) but
Disc Makers has a stellar reputation here in the Philadelphia area. Been in
business a LONG TIME, over 50 years.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone.

Lowell Busching <verbose at daktel.com>