[Dixielandjazz] Busting Kaye Wades Chops

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Sun Apr 9 22:03:42 PDT 2006

I never saw the articles on "Busting Kaye Wade's Chops"  , but that
sounds like a fine title for a song - -Who would dare bust another
musician or trying their damnnest  to promote themselves and their
music?  The gall of it all !     At least it's not "Chopping Kaye
Wade's Busts" (for tips)   - - then you could be upset.   Busking can
be  our way of advertising, similar to placing an add in the yellow
pages, where people see the advertised product then connect with the
advertiser - -from my point of view, Kaye was only doing live "yellow
pages" . . .the very best kind of advertising musicians can do.