[Dixielandjazz] Free Gigs >> A Fact Of Life

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 11:48:52 PDT 2006

Hi Bud:

If indeed the guy is losing money when you are there, then obviously
you are doing it in the WRONG VENUE, TAKE THE TIME TO GO FIND A MORE
SUITABLE PLACE TO PLAY preferably one that will promote itself as a
Music venue and not a Sports Bar.

Just my thoughts on it.

Musical content:   "Must a been in the wrong place at the wrong time"
Dr. John.
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins