[Dixielandjazz] Music CD's

Don jdrobertson at att.net
Fri Apr 7 09:04:53 PDT 2006

Thanks again for the suggested sources for music CD's.  Actually, I
found several here in Napa.  Walmart had Sony, Maxel, and Memorex.
Office Depot had Maxel and so did Target.  They seemed to run about
$0.50 each in packs of 10 or 20 most with full jewel cases.  I saw no
bulk packs.

The upshot of this was my friend Bill had recently read his manual and
had concluded the same thing and has acquired some music CD's.  He
hadn't tried them yet, but promises to this weekend.  (At age 78 he
still has a full time job as a sales rep)

Regards,
Don