[Dixielandjazz] YOUR SPECIAL REMINDER SOUTH FRISCO 5Oth ANNIVERSARY

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Apr 6 12:25:10 PDT 2006

>  Please Join Us in a Salute to
>  THE SOUTH FRISCO JAZZ BAND
>  as we
>  Celebrate Their 50th Anniversary
>  Yesteryears Dinner Theater
>  Saturday, April 15th

Yeah!  Looks like I'll be the only one of the original members to be there.
Vince didn't contact me until about a month ago, and the wife & I will be
"riding the waves" of the beautiful Caribbean on a cruise all next week, so
couln't cancel at the last minute.  Haven't seen any of the guys since 1969.
I saw Vince for the first time since 1969 last August when he visited
Madrid.

Happy Birthday, SFJB.

Jim
(Huntington Beach High School, Calif.  1956 was when we started it all)