[Dixielandjazz] Analogue to digital

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 11:09:19 PDT 2006

I was impressed with this review as well.  It's absolutly amazing how much better things work when you read the manual!   Whether the individual is using the wrong CDs or simply not understanding that they have to hit the "record" button while playing the record, operator error appears to be the most likely reason for this individual's problems.

  The GF-350 isn't any harder to operate than a typical VCR or DVD player and I have been recording LP's without any difficulty.

  Kay

Anton Crouch <anton.crouch at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

But, I couldn't help but be impressed by the reviewer of the TEAC 350 who
wrote " I cannot record 78s. The 350 records the scratch at the start of
the 78 but does not record music."

That's the saddest thing I've heard in a long time.

As the wise man said, "you pays your money; you makes your choice".

There is a brand of biscuits in Oz which has the motto "There is no
substitute for quality". Quite so.

Happy listening,
Anton