[Dixielandjazz] Will it never end? More details on the all in oneCD burner

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Apr 5 18:07:48 PDT 2006

According to this site it does have aux connections:
http://bestselectronics.com/cat3010241

TEAC GF-350 Turntable / CD-Recorder
by TEAC (GF-350)

(picture)
$449 $307.8

· Includes an FM/AM radio with rotary tuning and a matching remote
control
· Measures 18.9 x 9.1 x 15 inches (W x H x D)
· Retro-styled compact stereo with a full-function 3-speed turntable
and a CD player/recorder
· Record from the turntable or from an external analog source (CD,
cassette, reel-to-reel, MP3)
· Stereo 3-inch speakers, backlit LCD, headphone jack
· Two 2.5 Full-range speakers deliver stereo sound
· Rotary analog AM/FM radio tuner
· Front-load CD Recorder Player supports CD, CDR and CDRW record and
play
· Up to 32-track CD music memory + Repeat and Suffle play modes
· Record level control and indicator

customer review: I cannot record 78s. The 350 records the scratch at
the start of the 78 but does not record music.I searched the internet
to find TEAC support for the 350 and cannot find any. They list a
number to call in California,but I am afraid I will have to punch a
bunch of numbers while their phone system tells me my call is
important. I would be hesitant to buy any TEAC produt again

Dave Richoux