[Dixielandjazz] A cheaper price for the CD burner

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Wed Apr 5 12:54:34 PDT 2006

Kay Spencer's  post on another Model of the TEAC  all in one CD burner
does indeed appear in the pictures on the web site she gave as being
identical to the one I mentioned!  And $100 cheaper.  It says they have
350 left at that price as of today.  Get yours now before they are sold
out! :-)  They left out of their description the same things concerning
inputs on the rear for plugging in Cassette players to record and Key
did not mention that either,  but I am sure the situation is the same.
Someone can always find these things at a lower price somewhere, so I
hope no one jumped on www.firststreetonline.com before comparison
shopping. If so.  Sorry about that.  The model numbers are different so
it is hard to tell if there is really any difference.  I was glad to
hear it works well for her.

Concerning the track markers, I have somewhat the same problem with the
Philips stand alone burner.  It has automatic track marker updates as an
OPTION, but it is very iffy. A minimum of 3 seconds of total silence
between tracks is required which is not always the case so I also
usually use the remote to update. If you inadvertently leave the auto
update on you MAY get double track markers requiring editing later with
the computer editors if you can not live with that.  Either marker will
take you to the beginning of that track.

Lowell