[Dixielandjazz] Sports

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 23:13:18 PDT 2006

Hi Gary K and all!
Me? I never follow soccer! How can they kick that oblong ball with such accuracy anyway!
:~)
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell..209-747-1148
Home...209-339-4676
www.cellblockseven2002.net
Message: 3
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:32:33 -0500
From: "George Thurmond" <gthurmond at stx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] From the Band
To: "DJML" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>

Gary Kiser wrote -

> <>Many may argue that this has no place on this list, but hey, I'm too
> stoked to worry about the rules.  When I was at UCLA, I played in the
> football marching band and the varsity pep band.  In both groups, I
> attended some outstanding sporting events with bird's eye view.  I gloat
> that UCLA will play for their 12th national BB title on Monday against
FSU.

Gary - get a life.  Your Bruins ain't playing the Seminoles for the title on
Monday nite.  It's the Gators, man.  Anyway, it should be a bang-up game -
both teams looked yesterday like they could beat the other.

Love and Kisses
George Thurmond