[Dixielandjazz] Re: From the Band

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 2 14:48:55 PDT 2006

Dear Gary,
Who cares if the subject has no place on this list?
I may not be into BB but those cheer leaders are certainly MKOM (My Kind of
Miss).
If EVER an Oz jazz band was actually hired for any gig at a sporting event,
it it would probably be located in the car-park!
Kind regards,
Bill.
PS: I one scored free tickets to a local BB game to watch Sydney Kings win a
final. Our box, located behind a goal, meant that we featured heavily on TV.
My son-in-law said I looked just like a coach!
Bill.