[Dixielandjazz] What Now? A Great American Songbook By Dummies?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 10:48:46 PDT 2006

They are also starting to show up as band members in live bands, I even
saw a guy with a computer as the headline act recently billed himself
as a Swing DJ and had a live band as his opening act, he also closed
the show with the computer wile the band packed up and left.

Lap Top DJ,s and now iPod DJs.

What a Wonderful World

Tom