[Dixielandjazz] Count Basie Orchestra Next Tuesday!

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 12:14:16 PDT 2005

Sorry about the late notice, but I just got word  that
the most incredible swingin' big band of all time
is coming to town  NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT, OCTOBER 4TH.

They will be at the Miramar Theatre at 7  pm

2844 N. OAKLAND AVE.
Milwaukee,  Wisconsin
414.967.0302
INFO at THEMIRAMARTHEATRE.COM

The Box Office  phone is:  414-839-0916

Tickets are only $20.

I'm taking  my two daughters to educate them about what real music is.

Editorial  note: Don't complain about the rotten sounds passing for music
these days if you  don't make the effort to expose the next upcoming generation
to high quality  standards.

Don't just go yourself. Make the effort and the investment in  the future of
fine music - take your kids &  grandkids!

Bill
414-777-0100
cell  414-305-6955
BillSargent.com