[Dixielandjazz] FW: gigs

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 01:01:25 PDT 2005

Hi Jim:

I understand that and you are far too modest as well,  you have an
excellent band and have earned an enviable reputation for quality in
your area.  The fact that it is a small and possibly under served OKOM
marketplace may very well keep it that way indefinitely.    I sincerely
believe that if your band was here in this market it would still enjoy
quality gigs even among the vast amount of competition for gigs.
There are always good gigs for Good bands.  Lucky you.