[Dixielandjazz] The Robert E. Lee Riverboat

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 22:10:50 PDT 2005

Hey Deacon Romans,

I'll buy that thing if you loan me fifty bucks for the down payment,
and Steve Barbone and Larry will co-sign for me for the rest,and I'll
throw in the Golden Gate Bridge which I got a great deal on last week
for collateral.

Heck they should see the value in that with $4.00 a car cash flow
coming into the city every day.  :))

Not a bad horse trade the way I see it.   Can we fish off the Robt. E.
Lee  or is is just a brothel?

We can even put Cellblock 7 on as the house Orchestra.  And with all
that wind coming up the river well.... I better not go there.

Cheers,

REv. Tom Bob  who will be happy to be capt. and conduct wedding s and
funeral shipboard as well.